Bees look SO fuzzy! 🐝
Little late this month but that’s okay. My focus has been on decluttering my mental & physical space. And it’s been glorious. 🙂
As you can tell, I’m entering into this phase where I’m strictly physical & financial. This might just be where I’m at for the rest of the year. I’ve been feeling that pull so let’s do it.
– A snapshot –
PHYSICAL: 4 → 5
CAREER: 8 → 9
FINANCIAL: 6 → 7
– The details –
- Okay, I really don’t like this area. Not at all. I’ve had some annoying health issues as a side effect of not being in shape. Stuff like my knees & back are hurting again. I don’t want to live on weak-ass ibuprofen so I need to make some changes.
- GOAL: Reassess my priorities & start small. For me, that means changing my diet. I can’t physically go running or some other really intense cardio. But I can do the bike & I can give my body something to work with so I’m starting there.
- We’re doing really well here. 🙂 Recital is this weekend!
- GOAL: Keep kicking ass & taking names! Dropping this next month
- Back to being full-time which helps a lot. Now to go balls-to-the-wall & pay some shit off.
- I have a medical bill that’s confusing me. Not the actual amount but, for example, $1500 to $2000 to $500. Weird, right? I didn’t make a large payment so I’m guessing that’s insurance doing its thing? Or the staff is drunk. 😉 I don’t quite trust it seeing how this is the 3rd statement with a different balance in 3 months.
- GOAL: I have this credit card with 30% interest. Yeah. That hurts every month. My minimum payment is basically just going to interest while flipping off the principle. Ugh. If the medical bill is accurate, maybe I can throw more money at this card?