Finally. It’s March.
The cold & snow are overstaying their welcome. I think I saw in the forecast that it’s supposed to get up to 40° F within the next week so that should help defrost the Midwest. 😉
I’m excited for this month’s goals. I feel like the mental permafrost is starting to warm up as well. I think I’m finally through this weird slump. I’m definitely on the other side of it, for sure.
– A snapshot –
SPIRITUAL: 7 → 8
MENTAL: 8 → 9
PHYSICAL: 6 → 7
CAREER: 7 → 8
FINANCIAL: 7 → 7 (maintaining since I’m still chugging along)
– The details –
- I’m starting to feel pretty good about this. When I get down to the brass tacks of it all, I realize that a lot of religions overcomplicate their beliefs. Just keep it simple. That’s my best advice on it.
- GOAL: To continue going to Temple because it makes me happy & I’m learning a lot. 🙂 Easy peasy.
- Putting all mental illness aside, I’m doing really well. I’ve been focusing on cutting out extra “fluff” & it’s bringing me a lot of happiness.
- GOAL: To do what I want & to be who I want. I’m done pleasing others. All it’s caused is drama & feelings of inadequacy. LC has mastered this. I wanna be cool like her! ❤
- I started back up at the gym this morning. Brushing the dust off of myself & getting back up on the horse. It’s really been hitting me lately how important physical health is.
- GOAL: To take it one day at a time.
- This is really, really new: there is a potential opportunity that would be amazing that’s currently in the early, early stages. More details to come as it develops (développés…hahaha! Dance jokes).
- GOAL: To work on my skill sets. I feel weak in some areas & I’m not a fan of that.
- I got some tax money in so I paid a certain bill. Ahh…feeling better & a lot less stressed about it. I still have a ways to go with others (specifically 4, excluding student loans) but I’m on the right path. It’s just slow going right now.
- GOAL: To push forward. I’m almost through this dry season. C’mon, SC. Dig deep & push.