Ahh, February. I’m not usually a fan of this month because I’m over the cold by now. Thankfully, it’s a shorter month. And because of that, my overall focus is to maintain.
– A snapshot –
SPIRITUAL: 7 → 7
MENTAL: 8 → 8
PHYSICAL: 6 → 6
SOCIAL: 9 → 9
CAREER: 7 → 7
FINANCIAL: 6 → 6
FAMILY: 9 → 9
– The details –
- I’m still on this journey & figuring out what I really believe in my heart of hearts. This isn’t gonna be a quick fix or a simple answer. All I know is that I’m finally getting some peace which is wonderful.
- GOAL: To continue working on it. Like I said, it’ll probably be a while so this goal might be 7 for a while. And that’s okay. 🙂
- I’m doing a great job of eliminating unnecessary stress. I still have some low days (as you know) but overall, I’m good. I’m learning it’s okay to make me a priority. 🙂
- GOAL: To continue giving myself permission to do what I want or to politely decline. No need to add stress or to be an asshole.
- I haven’t been as tight as I would like with the gym. Meh. Between sickness & schedules, it’s been rough.
- GOAL: To forgive myself & to keep going. I’m not a quitter.
- I think I’m at the best I’m gonna be with this for a while. I’ll pull this off next month.
- GOAL: To continue to shower my friends with love, laughter, & dank memes. 😉
- I haven’t read through my books yet. I did take a master class & I felt that – haha! It was a good challenge but some of it wore me out. I can’t really do these fast turns & dance on tile with no support that much anymore. My knees were feeling it. Ugh.
- GOAL: To do some research & give myself permission to learn new skills.
- I’m almost through the roughness so that’s encouraging. The downside of seasonal work, y’know? I have about one more month & then I should start getting paid full-time (or close to full-time). Sigh. It’s not usually this stressful but this year is a little different.
- GOAL: To keep going. I can do this.
- I’m not putting up with bullshit & I’m much happier! I’ll pull this one off next month as well. 🙂
- GOAL: To continue to love on my family & let them know I appreciate them