As I was lying wide awake last night, it occurred to me that I didn’t do my January goals. Whoops! I completely spaced them with the New Year & all. So let’s jump right in & see what I’m gonna work on this month:
– A snapshot –
SPIRITUAL: 6 → 7
MENTAL: 7 → 8
PHYSICAL: 6 → 7
SOCIAL: 8 → 9
CAREER: 7 → 8
FINANCIAL: 5 → 6
FAMILY: 8 → 9
– The details –
- I’ve been reading & listening to an amazing podcast. I feel like it’s starting to answer these deep questions I’ve had for a while. I can’t quite make out the spiritual picture yet but the dust is definitely settling. I’m learning it’s OKAY to have questions, to doubt, & to search answers out. Loving it!
- GOAL: To continue to research & to figure out what my foundational beliefs are. Judaism, yes, but to what extent? It’s a journey, for sure, but I’m excited about it!
- This year has quickly become the Year of Not Giving a Fuck or the Year of Being Done. I’ve felt this way about jobs & friends but now I’m applying it to family members. And you know what? I’m happier. 🙂 Even Dr. G is saying I’m doing a great job!
- GOAL: To be done with selfish assholes & be okay with that. I don’t need or want to play their games anymore. I’m picking up my toys & going home.
- I’ve been kicking ass in the gym & I’m feeling good about it. And the gym is finally quieting down from all the resolution people. A special thank you to all of those failed goals LOL 😉
- GOAL: To continue working out & to pull the reins in with my food. You can’t out train a bad diet, SC. C’mon now.
- I’m really, really happy with this area. I love my friends (& readers!). ❤
- GOAL: To continue to love on them & to show them how much they mean to me.
- I got some new research books so I need to go through those & continue to work on my own education & experience. Just when I think I know a good amount, I’m reminded of how little I actually know. But that’s life.
- GOAL: To extend my dance knowledge & terminology. It’s constantly evolving & I need to stay with the curve so I don’t get swept away.
- I’ve been doing pretty good with this! I picked up another class to teach at Job #2 & I agreed to sub more at Job #3. TBH, it’s a little rough right now but I’ll get through it. 🙂
- GOAL: To not give up! I need this as a constant reminder.
- We good, fam. 😉
- GOAL: To keep on keepin’ on!