My apologies for being quiet lately. No real reason. Just been busy with life. You haven’t missed much. 😉
I do realize I’m 2 days late in giving you my Day 40 update so let’s jump right in:
- I’m down 5.4 lbs, meaning I gained 1.8 lbs. I’ve been off-diet the past few days & that’s why. No excuse for it. It’s now or never, SC. Time is running out.
- I still haven’t tried the class I wanted to take. Anxiety has paralyzed me. Sigh. It’s offered again tomorrow. I know I need to just suck it up & do it. I know I’ll be happy & proud of myself. I need to get there & power through. Easier said than done, right?
- I started my weightlifting program over & I’m using gloves this time. OMG. Huge difference! My hands & wrists aren’t killing me & I feel like I’m on a great track with it. So I’m definitely keeping that up!
- Still meditating & listening to affirmations. I find myself feeling better throughout the day so I know it’s working. Some of the affirmations are hard for me to believe but I’ll get there. It’s hard to retrain your brain for success & love when you’ve been training it for failure & pain.
- My sleep schedule has been fucked up the last few days. I’m doing my best to stay awake today & reset it back to where I liked it.
- I had my first facial this past week. It was really nice! My skin feels so much better. It’s not something I would add to my routine but it was a great way to spend an hour or so focusing on me & treating myself to some self-love.
I know, I know. “Facial” & “self-love.” I giggled too. 😉