Time is moving right along & I’m not quite on track as I want to be. Grr. Granted, I hold myself to an impossibly high standard so that’s probably why. 🙂 I’m trying to remain positive & to move forward.
Here’s how Days 20-30 have gone:
Yesterday was Purim. Chag Sameach! I went out last night with my bestie, LH, & celebrated…maybe a little too much. 😉 I drank a lot & ate some fries. They were amazing! Haha! Of course, when you eat shit after eating clean, your body is gonna have a reaction to it. So I’ve been emptying out today. I’ve been drinking a lot of water & tea to help flush it all out. Sorry, tummy! Lesson learned!
- I’m down a total of 7.2 lbs. I want to be down more, of course. I’m sure once my body calms back down & I get my diet back on track, I’ll have a better number.
- I looked up classes at my gym. I think I found a few I wanna try! New session starts next week so I can jump on in. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. Being in a group setting can be unnerving for me.
- I got some gloves with wrist straps for when I do weights. I decided I was gonna start my weightlifting program over since it’s been a few weeks & I’m feeling it. Using some hand support should make a huge difference in my recovery time.
- Still meditating & listening to affirmations. Music is so healing. There was a day when I just broke down & cried. I let the sweet sounds wash over me & help heal my heart. It’s a process, I know.
- I slept a lot this past week. I was on my period which means I get hit hard with fatigue. I was sleeping 10+ hours & still feeling exhausted. Now that that’s done, it should go back to normal.
- I got a 90-minute massage. It. Was. Awesome. I go to a local massage school so it’s hella cheap but still amazing.