I’m a fifth of the way there! However, this last week has been rough. Besides mourning, I’m dealing with sickness in my house as well. I’ve had this sore throat for about a week that I can’t seem to shake. So it might be a wash. Sigh.
The good news is I’m getting back on the horse today & trying to slowly get back to my schedule.
Here’s the damage:
- I put my diet & exercise on hold for several days. I didn’t want to have to focus on that when I needed to focus on making my peace with my grandfather’s death. I ate whatever & drank whatever. I ended up gaining 3.2 back. If that’s all I gained from grieving, I’m fine with that. My body also tried to break out in hives & I felt “puffy”. It’s all from stress. I should be back on track by Day 30.
- I’m drinking a lot of water & tea so that’s good. I’m back to peeing ’round the clock. 😉
- I’m going to go to the gym tonight. I think I just need to move a little to help me from sinking too far down.
- I’m meditating & listening to affirmations a lot. I’m trying to get some positive truths deep in me to help my overall outlook on life.
- My sleep is sorta getting better. I haven’t been up until 0300 but I’m still up at 0100. I’ll get there.
- My refund is expected to be rightfully returned by Thursday. Once that’s in, I’ll call my favorite salon & schedule a massage & facial. My shoulders are so tight. I think sooner would be better than later.
So yeah. That’s where I’m at. Not at a lot of progress but given the upheaval lately, I think I’m still kicking ass. 🙂